Thursday, June 15, 2023

Kourtney Kardashian said, kim was not happy on her married

Kourtney Kardashian said, kim was not happy on her married


Kourtney said of her sister, "Kim refused to be happy for her, especially at her lavish Italian nuptials," on the most recent episode of "Kardashians." When Kourtney Kardashian married Travis Barker in Italy in front of their friends and family, she was on cloud nine. However, it appears that not everyone who was there was as happy.


Kourtney, 44, became increasingly enraged with her sister Kim Kardashian on Thursday's episode of The Kardashians for agreeing to creative direct Dolce & Gabbana's fashion show in Milan, just a few months after the designer duo hosted Kourtney's wedding at their residence in Portofino.


"I feel like there are a lot of opportunities," Kourtney Jenner said to her younger sister Kendall Jenner in a tearful exchange. It has nothing to do with business; rather, there are so many other things that take precedence over hurting your sister. It actually imitates my wedding."


Kourtney's revelation that Kim, 42, allegedly wasn't happy for her at her Italian wedding in May 2022 was the biggest surprise, and other guests noticed.


She didn't like my wedding. Every other person was like, 'Hold up, this is astounding. The best time has come to us.' "She sees everything that I had there and takes it for her own, and she doesn’t even see it," Kourtney said, adding later, "She can never give acknowledgment of like, 'Whoa, this is so amazing.'" She sees it through the dollar signs, but I see it through my eyes. "Oh, you were there, you weren't happy," it seems to me.


She continued, "Everyone said something to me, all of my friends were like, she's spiraling."


During their conversation, the creator of Poosh also mentioned that Kim's claim that her sister will never "turn something down" when it comes to work "is never enough" for her.


She pointed out, "This was my wedding and how I lived my life every summer." Kim would panic if I did it to her. It felt more personal to me. Because it was my actual wedding, I believe that's why it hurts my feelings. You agreed to host this fashion show the year your sister got married? Don't do it in the same year four months later. It's not like I ran their campaign and she took over right after that. I mean, why bother? That is business, it's my genuine wedding, and that wasn't an agreement for me. I did it since it felt truly private."


She added this about Kim: She has a lot of drive, but she doesn't know what drives her. When it comes into my life, I get affected. Aside from that, I just say, "Everyone do what makes you happy."


Kendall agreed with Kourtney, saying that her feelings were "valid," that she saw "both sides," and that she could see how Kourtney felt like her "toes were stepped on."


She stated, "I think that’s what sucks the most though, is you talk about how special you felt in the moment of your wedding and it deflates everything when she does that right after." "I think that’s what sucks the most though," she added.


But, Kendall said, the group needs to think about how their jobs will affect one another "as sisters."


Before their extravagant Italian wedding, Kourtney and Travis, 47, had two other weddings.


Following the 2022 Grammy Awards on April 4, the couple tied the knot at the One Love Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas. They tied the knot on May 15 of that same year at a Santa Barbara courthouse because the ceremony was not legally binding.


They tied the knot once more a few days later on May 22 in Portofino, Italy. The extravagant celebrations began with a dinner party at Ristorante Puny and a visit to the Abbey of San Fruttuoso over the course of several days.


They dined at Villa San Bartolomeo, a property in the Dolce & Gabbana complex known collectively as L'Ulivetta, the night before the wedding. The family then had a leisurely morning leading up to the big day before getting ready on the grounds of L'Ulivetta. Castello Brown hosted a reception following.


The Til Death Do Us Part Kourtney & Travis wedding special that they put out on Hulu in April featured behind-the-scenes footage from all three of their weddings as well as memories from each one.


"I can't decide which wedding is my favorite. At the conclusion of their special, Travis told Kourtney, "I loved them all," and Kourtney agreed.


Same, they were all so unique and different. There will be at least one more [wedding] for us. A quicker wedding, maybe just you and I," she suggested.