Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Miley Cyrus Spotted with Model Beau Justin Gaston

Miley Cyrus was out shopping with Justin Gaston, her boyfriend (who's also an underwear model) a day before the annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Miley Cyrus, of "Hannah Montana" fame, was also with her mom and little sister. Miley was on the float of her new movie, "Bolt" (in which she co-stars with John Travolta) during the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade and greeted all her fans wearing a stylish ensemble in black and white. "Bolt" premiered in the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood, California. John Travolta, Miley's co-star in the film, shared that his daughter was a huge fan of Miley's. He said, "She [Ella] adores her and Miley has been so gracious toward Ella, inviting her to meet her sister and to share the common realities of a famous family and all of these wonderful things. When I told her the news that I was actually doing a song with Miley, I think that I became very popular, very quickly."
On the other hand, when asked about her new movie Miley said that her mom was just as excited as her because she got to work with John Travolta. "My mom was so happy I got to work with him...so happy. Her mom Leticia Cyrus even said, 'You won't believe I had posters of him on my wall' and Miley had to add, 'Okay, you keep that to yourself when you meet him. Zip that tight!'"

Miley, who has recently turned sixteen, already knows what she wants for Christmas: a brand-new car. However, she'll be patient about it and said, "I think I'm going to wait 'til Christmas. My mom told me that we should wait til Christmas because there will be newer cars." Where did Miley Cyrus celebrate her Sweet 16? Nowhere else but at the Nokia Theatre during the 2008 American Music Awards! Her friends Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough and Ashley Tisdale, and her mother Tish and sister Brandi were also there.

Later on, Miley Cyrus will also be in "Christmas In Rockefeller Center", in which she'll be performing along with Beyonce Knowles, Stephen Colbert, the Jonas Brothers, Tony Bennett, Faith Hill and Kermit the Frog.