Sunday, March 23, 2014

Without You - Love Poem

"Without You"
A day without you is being starve to death.
When you are not here it makes me grieve.
However, I should keep on breathing
Because you will be home soon.
"Only Simple Things"
You never asked for anything,
but only simple things.
And that is to take out the trash
and I did it in a dash.

"Hypnotized"
You got me bewitched, hypnotize and memorize.
You all always in my thoughts
And I can't stop thinking about you.
We are tangled knots
Bind together forever.
"Be Mine"
Hey! Would you be mine
And hold my hand.
I'll let you know
That I would wait for you
as you walk towards me
and put that ring on your hands.
"Tripping"
If you are thinking that
I am writing about you,
You really got the wrong idea.
I paid my dues
And moved on.
Your not even worth mentioning on my lips.
"This Lady"
Her black hair is softer then silk thread
Her skin is softer then a new born child's
She is a sleeping beauty when she rest in bed
Begging for me to kiss her lips.
"A Hot Summer Day"
She is a hot summer day
With no AC on.
She got me burning up.
"Where Did She Go?"
Where did you go?
I miss you.
You disappeared out of the blue.
I hope you knew
that I always wanted to be friends forever
or maybe more.
I miss seeing the streaks of gold
on your hair.
"Stuck On My Mind"
My mind is over flowing with her.
I can't stop thinking about her.
I keep having memories of when we were hanging out.
Late at night in the club dancing,
Eating out at Perkin's restaurant at 2 am
And partying until 6 am.
"This Lady"
Your blonde hair is made of fine silk.
You look like Barbie
but you are a candle that is burning and alive.
You are up in the ranks,
A true commander,
Miss Independent.
"Waking Up"
Waking up to someone you trust and love
Is one of the most pleasant experiences.
You hear the birds celebrating in the morning with a song.
"A Fight"
We fought all night long
I smacked her
And she beat me up.
She hit me in the spot
where it takes away my breath.
It isn't something that would make you grieve
But making you want a another shot.
Love making.
"A Night"
I'm drinking a forty ounce of Old English
to take away the pain.
This bottle will numb my brain
and I won't feel a thing.
I want to forget those moments
with you.