Sunday, March 23, 2014

Someday It Will

Someday
A time will reveal
don't hesitate
thinking of your moment
day and night
someday leaves may rustle
within the heart beat
flowers will fall
along the rumbles of thunder
look back

the path had gone
vanish with the wind of time
leaving the whiz of arrows
piercing your wounded heart
don't hesitate
someday photos will click
does they ring a bell?
moment of truth
lapping on the waves
carried the vivid image
that patters your mind
cracking down the lane
someday it reveals
don't hesitate
without knowing
Someday
it hurts and clouded my mind
yet stormy overpowering
Alas, would it come striking
with hopes to heal up my sorrows.
Let 'em out to be flushed down anyway.
Yet it seems demolished
Why?
It would not compromise
and leads to danger
Someday
its vulnerable floats
reliable to lip attackers
don't stop to consider but just go
Someday
It will be gone
to the life that's promising
to him who really understanding
again towards no wound and pain.
Actually,
can it be so overpowering
Someday
no more tears to be shed
feelings, they know how to bother
it's the pain in the neck
and still generate the sparkling life of LOVE.
Suddenly
the day just turned out boring & I felt restless.
Writing and pouring out the needs are giving me this peaceful moment.
Nobody knows the rising tide of words that had been hovering through my minds.
Let 'em out
telling the world...
that
my heart touches the depth of the sea...
my feelings reflected the waves of the tides,
my mind chewed over the veiled yesterdays.
longing for the dance that tuned by the songs
waiting for the nearness that haunted my days
sleeping over my dark sorrows
Those moment which burnt my nights,
the nuisance of my life,
shattered dreams, ruined plan,disrupted moments
all gone
fade away
leaving me as a child in dreamless slumber
waving for the right man to appear
but lost in thoughts
for I am a loner
who like to be
and to be as what I am now
still am because
my mind... reach the carpet shadows of night
my heart... desires the sweetness of motion
my body... stretched for life and sanctuary
my needs... hunger for refreshment
but alas!
nobody ever guess.
Is someone wanting to go through
the distressing and perturbing
surround and around
thee life that used to glee.
Why the fuss?
If no hands of survivor.
Why the restrained?
If it can be endeavour.
So go on and on
and strive to success.