Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hot - Love Poem

"My High"
She got my heart pumping fast
and I'm feeling an adrenaline rush.
She is better then morphine
that releases my endorphin.
I don't need any caffeine or methamphetamine
because when I'm around her
I feel so high that I'm floating in the sky
and time just fly by.
"What Can I Do"
What can I say,
what can I do
to make you mine?
I want to be in a tangle bind with you
but it seems that we are so distant
that I cannot reach you.
"Hot!"
She is so hot
She lit my eyes on fire.
She is so hot
that my hands burn when I touch her.
You can call me a liar
But I'm not telling a lie.
"Always There"
Before I go to sleep she is there next to me
And when I wake up she is by my side.
I gently kiss her lips and let her be
And she smiles.
"My Queen"
Her lips taste sweeter then sugar
And the smell of caramel.
She is an angel,
She came out of no where to make my life better.
She is not green,
She is a professional love queen.
"I Need You"
I need you by my side
So time will fly by.
It is like I have the flu
And I feel sick without you.
"The Sun Doesn't Shine Anymore"
Now your gone the sun doesn't shine anymore
And only in my world.
I just want your presence back
Because you are my sunlight
And without you my world is pitch black.
I need your warmth to be happy and live.
"My Nurse"
She turns into a nurse when I am sick
She gives me medicine and I heal quick.
"My Winter Heater"
Winter is coming
And I am not going to be cold
Because you are my heater
That keeps me warm at home.
"What Matters"
If the sun don't go up
It doesn't matter
Because I have you.
It doesn't matter if there are bad news
because I got you.
The only thing that matters
Is having you by my side
Even until the day I die.
"Your Smile"
Your smile gets me every time
But it is not a crime.
It is as pleasant as the sunset and a full moon.
Your smile make me smile
And its okay to smile for each other
and it is not a bother.
"For You"
This blood, sweat, tears and work is for you,
And I know you are doing the same for me.
Our life of hardships are just to pay are dues
But I am not complaining because I have you.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!