Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Billie Eilish responds to comments about her fashion choices

Billie Eilish responds to comments about her fashion choices

This past weekend, popular singer Billie Eilish responded to criticism regarding her attire by posting a response on Instagram. She published a social media post that she referred to as a "letter to some comments."


Eilish wrote, "I spent the first five years of my career getting absolutely obliterated by you fools for being boyish and dressing the way I did and constantly being told I'd be hotter if I acted like a woman." And I've changed and become a sellout now that I'm comfortable enough to wear anything even remotely feminine or fitting."


"I can be both," she added, tending to the "genuine nitwits" and "bozos" who have remarked on her style. " Allow women to exist!


Eilish, who won a Grammy, has been talked about for a long time about how she dresses. In a 2019 Calvin Klein advertisement, the singer, who was 17 at the time, stated, "I never want the world to know everything about me." I mean, because of this, I wear large, baggy clothes. It's not possible for anyone to have an assessment since they haven't seen what's under, you know?


The 21-year-old singer donned a custom-made black lace gown for the 2023 Met Gala earlier this month, giving her appearance a more feminine vibe.


In 2021, Eilish stated in an interview with Marie Claire that her decision to broaden her style of dress affected her fan base.


She stated, "I lost 100,000 followers just because of the boobs."


This past weekend, Eilish continued to respond to her critics via Instagram, writing, "Did you know that women are multifaceted? Isn't that shocking? Believe it or not, women can have multiple interests.


She added, "Also that femininity does not equal weakness," and that it was "totally insane and unheard of" to want to express yourself differently at various times.


News Source

Billie Eilish responds to comments about her fashion choices