Saturday, January 4, 2020

Nikki Bella is engaged to her former 'Dancing With The Stars' partner




The couple got busy with France in November, Bella said in an Instagram post, anyway decided to share the news in the new year. 





The post included two photographs of the happy couple, with Bella holding up her turn in one of them to reveal a wedding ring. 

"Artem is the foremost individual I've been with where I have a tendency that I can be Nicole and never fear he's going to leave me for it," Bella said in the January issue of Wellbeing magazine. "We overall have to some degree crazy in us, and he venerates my crazy." 





Bella was joined together with Chigvintsev on ABC's "Hitting the move floor with The Stars" in 2017. The pair came in seventh spot. 

The "Supreme Bellas" reality star was as of late associated with to individual WWE star John Cena,yet the two dropped their responsibility in April 2018