Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sam Claflin eyes villain role in comic book film

Sam Claflin wants to play a villain in a comic book film.
The 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' actor thinks the current film adaptations of famed Marvel and DC comics characters such as 'Amazing Spider-Man', 'Man of Steel' and 'Wolverine' are 'genius' and he would love to try his hand at playing their arch rivals.

http://apniactivity.blogspot.com/2014/04/sam-claflin-eyes-villain-role-in-comic.html

He told Collider.com: 'It's definitely something that interests me, I mean I love those movies and I am constantly surprised by them, they could have gone down the cheesy route, but they have been reinvented and are just genius. I mean what Christopher Nolan has done with the [Batman] is incredible.
'What I've enjoyed most recently is being a villain in this black comedy film 'Posh', and it's something I really enjoyed playing on the darker side of life, so having the opportunity to play a villain would be pretty epic.'
Meanwhile, Claflin also revealed the 'Hunger Games' trilogy is set to come to an end when the cast finish filming June.
He mused: 'Obviously it's been a big part of my life for the last three years so it's hard to believe that's coming to an end but it's definitely coming to an end which will be very sad.'