Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Ricky Wilson unsure of The Voice UK future: 'I haven't been asked yet'

Ricky Wilson has revealed that he is unsure about whether he will return to The Voice UK.

The Kaiser Chiefs frontman joined the BBC One talent show as a coach this year, along with Kylie Minogue.

http://apniactivity.blogspot.com/2014/04/ricky-wilson-unsure-of-voice-uk-future.html

Following Minogue's departure, Wilson told The Sun that he is yet to be invited back for a second series, but that he will have "a lunch" with producers soon.

"I haven't been asked yet, for a start," he said. "People keep telling me rumours of who might join the panel and I'm not sure there'd be a space for me. It would definitely depend on the coaches."

Hinting that he may not want a return, he said: "It would be weird doing it without Kylie. She helped get me over the edge.

"Kylie, Tom Jones and will.i.am were a huge part of the experience. If I do it again I will definitely miss her."

He added: "I'm due to have lunch with The Voice bosses at some point."

The Voice UK has been renewed for two more series and is expected to return to BBC One next year.