Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hot Gossip : Kim Kardashian’s designer ban for North

North West has been banned from wearing designer clothes until she is older.
The eight-month-old tot's parents Kim Kardashian and Kanye West may be notorious fashionistas - with the rapper starting a separate career as a fashion designer - but she isn't going to be wearing anything too chic until she's grown a little more.

http://apniactivity.blogspot.com/2014/03/hot-gossip-kim-kardashians-designer-ban.html

Kim told People magazine: '[North] has not actually worn anything designer yet. Kids get dirty, she'll spit up. She moves around so much. I saw this one cute dress that was $500, and I was like, 'Absolutely not!' I just want her in little onesies or leggings.'
Kim, 33, has previously shown off a number of designer items which have been set to her for North since her birth, but at the moment she's fine dressing her hand-me-downs from her older sister Kourtney, who has 20-month-old daughter Penelope.
She added: 'Despite what it looks like on Instagram, my daughter is not spoiled at all. Kourtney saves everything from her daughter, and gives it to me.
'I tried to put North in a faux fur vest, but she hated it. She doesn't mind headbands [that don't] pull her hair.'