Saturday, March 8, 2014

Hot Celebrities Gossip : J-Law’s BFF Laura Simpson on Brad Pitt: He smells ‘amazing’

Well, thanks to Academy Award winner Jennifer Lawrence’s BFF, Laura Simpson, we now know what Brad Pitt smells like: “amazing.”
That was one of several humorous observations Simpson made about the 86th Academy Awards in an essay first published on MySpace.

http://apniactivity.blogspot.com/2014/03/hot-celebrities-gossip-j-laws-bff-laura.html


Simpson was lucky enough to tag along with Lawrence to the ceremony and even made it into one of the night’s most-watched YouTube videos. She’s the one that J-Law tried to grab as she tripped on a traffic cone while walking down the red carpet.
What else did she say about Brad Pitt?
“Brad Pitt smells amazing, like nothing I’ve ever smelled,” Simpson writes. “Eventually we ask what cologne he’s wearing and he tells us, ‘I don’t wear cologne, it’s just my musk I guess.’ I have to choose not to believe him because it would just be unfair to mankind.”
She’s also muses about partying with Bill Murray.
“I decide to follow Bill Murray around the party,” Simpson writes. “At one point he looks in my direction and winks at me while dancing to ‘If You Want My Body and You Think I’m Sexy’ by Rod Stewart — a moment, I now realize, my whole life had been leading up to.”
What did you think of the 86th Academy Awards? Did J-Law trip on purpose as some have suggested? Share your thoughts in the comments section.