Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Selena Gomez Secretly Spent Two Weeks At Arizona Rehab

The 'Come and Get It' singer's rep says the rehab was not for substance abuse.

It has been confirmed that Selena Gomez secretly completed a two-week rehab stay in January.
The pop star was admitted to Arizona's Dawn at the Meadows facility on January 5. The facility treats young patients with several addictions, however Gomez was not treated for drugs and alcohol as previously reported.
 
http://apniactivity.blogspot.com/2014/02/selena-gomez-secretly-spent-two-weeks.html




Gomezs' rep told People, "Selena voluntarily spent time at Meadows but not for substance abuse." Her rep confirmed the report to MTV News on Wednesday (February 5).
Gomez checked into the rehab facility one day after her former boyfriend Justin Bieber posted a photo of the two of them together, sparking rumors of a reconciliation.
Gomez's health has been making headlines as of late. The singer shocked her Selenators in December when she cancelled the Australian leg of her Stars Dance tour.
"My fans are so important to me and I would never want to disappoint them," the "Come and Get It" singer said in a statement at the time. "But it has become clear to me and those close to me that after many years of putting my work first, I need to spend some time on myself in order to be the best person I can be."
Since completing her rehab stay, a healthy-looking Gomez has made several public appearances, including a stop at the Sundance Film Festival where she promoted her upcoming indie flick, "Rudderless." She's also gracing the cover of the March issue of Seventeen magazine.
"This year is when I really started feeling powerful. I had always been the underdog secretly. I was on Disney when it was Miley [Cyrus], the Jonas Brothers, and Demi [Lovato]," Gomez told the magazine. "I questioned the way I looked, acted, sang, and wrote. Then I turned 20, went through a really bad breakup, and realized I needed to have 'Come & Get It' be amazing. I wanted it all to be me. I'm glad it's taken me this long to get where I am because now I am ready for it."