Monday, February 24, 2014

Hot Gossip : Paula Patton and Robin Thicke Separate

Together since they were teenagers, Paula Patton and Robin Thicke have split, ABC News has confirmed.
The "Blurred Lines" singer, 36, and the actress have been married since 2005 and are parents to son Julian Fuego, 3. 

http://apniactivity.blogspot.com/2014/02/hot-gossip-paula-patton-and-robin.html

 "We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," Patton, 38, told People magazine today. 

The pair first met when Thicke was just 14 in 1991. They began dating a couple years later and have been together more than two decades.
Despite lewd performances, including Thicke's at last year's MTV VMAs with Miley Cyrus, and rumors of infidelity, Thicke continued to say in 2013 how strong their marriage was.
"I don't know if I would still be alive in some ways if it wasn't for Paula," he told Prestige Hong Kong Magazine last year. "She's been my rock, my muse, my inspiration and I love her."