Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hot Gossip : Lamar Odom: Khloe Kardashian will 'always be my wife'

 Lamar Odom has hopes he could still patch things up with Khloe Kardashian.

Odom opened up about his estranged wife after a press conference on Friday for his new Spanish basketball club Baskonia.

http://apniactivity.blogspot.com/2014/02/hot-gossip-lamar-odom-khloe-kardashian.html

"I love my wife. She'll always be my wife, no matter what," the 34-year-old athlete told Us Weekly magazine of Kardashian, who filed for divorce in December.
"Who knows? We don't know exactly if (the divorce is going through.) Only time will tell. I hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife."

Odom, who reportedly struggled with a substance abuse problem during his four-year marriage to Kardashian, said tying the knot with the 29-year-old starlet was one of the best decisions he has ever made.

 "Those were some of the best years of my life," he said. "Being married and being married to a woman I decided to marry was, besides having children, the most important thing in my life."

"We all have regrets, but the thing is to learn from life. There's no one in this room, no one in this world who can say, 'I'm mistake-free, I have made no mistakes,'" he continued.

"If you can introduce me to that person, please introduce me to that person. Let me meet him and speak to him."

 Odom went on to address his critics during this tough time in his personal life.

"I won a sixth Man of the Year award while I shot (our reality) show, people forget that," he said.

 "I think it's easy for people to say, 'Because you do this, you must be this kind of person, vain or uptight or mean to people.' People have a sense of who you may be because of the job you do. That's unfair judgment," he continued.

"I think we prejudge a little bit too much these days because there's so much access to everything about the world. It's easy for us to look at a YouTube video or a program that doesn't turn off and say, 'This guy must be this way,'" Odom said in his defense.

 "I understand how powerful TV is, but there's nothing I would do different."

For now, Odom seems to just be concentrating on playing basketball.

"This is the love of the game for Lamar," he said of his two-month contract. "I've got a winner mentality, the mentality of a champion.

"I feel good and every day I'm getting closer to closer to being on the court, but it's a work in progress," he added, stating that he has "been away from the game for a little bit" and "it's going to take some time" to get back into the swing of things.