Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hot Gossip : Justin Bieber releases first single ‘Broken’ since arrest

It's still up to the courts as to whether Justin Bieber has broken any laws. But the pop star has released his first music since being locked up in Miami on DUI charges, reports Entertainment Weekly.
Bieber is, after all, is a singer, something that's often overshadowed by his bad boy antics.

http://apniactivity.blogspot.com/2014/02/hot-gossip-justin-bieber-releases-first.html

He released the single "Broken" off of his DJ Tay James' mixtape "We Know The DJ Radio 4" over the weekend. The track details media backlash, to which Bieber repeatedly says, "I cannot be broken."

The song, which features rapper Blake Kelly, includes the lyrics, "I guess they want a reaction/ I ain't gonna give it to 'em/ They're trying to get at me, yea/ But I ain't gonna feed into it."

While the singer, who turns 20 on March 1, is all grown up, his single "Baby" from his debut album, 2010's "My World 2.0," was the first song to pass one billion views on Vevo.
"Someone like me is hard to find," Bieber sings.

But he wasn't too hard to find in January when he was nabbed in Miami Beach for drunken driving and admitted  he was high on pot, antidepressants and beer. The "Never Say Never" singer was reportedly "crying his eyes out" in the holding cell.
Now he has rejected the plea deal, which includes community service, an alcohol abuse class, and random drug testing, that prosecutors in the case have presented, TMZ reports.  
"I guess I'm an easy target for some," he tweeted Friday. "I'm still human. I will continue to meet hate with love. It's all about music. Much love."