Monday, February 3, 2014

Fashion and Styles of Bollywood Celebrities by Namrata Dutta


Bollywood stars are greatest style icons for fashion lovers in India. Whatever these stars wear soon hit the streets and everyone around starts following that trend. Let us see what these stars have to say about their fashion and styles. Shahrukh Khan

“I Love casual wears a lot. I love to be in cool shirt or t-shirt with my favourite jeans, and I also love to experiment new things with fashion. Black is my all time favourite colour. I never think of what suits what does not suit me. I leave that up to my designers as they know it very well.” There is no doubt that SRK is one of the most stylish people in bollywood and has a great fashion sense. Arjun Rampal
“If I could, I would be in pyjamas and floaters all day long, but that is not possible. I love anything cool casual and funky.” No comments for Arjun Rampal. God knows why he always appears in formal and designer suits in media, which is not at all cool and funky, neither it is close to pyjamas. Hrithik Roshan
“I love fashion. It brings varieties in dressing, which makes it an interesting thing. If it were not about varieties, fashion would have been a boring thing to follow. I love being trendy and fashionable, and I always stay updated with latest trends in vogue. Basically, I like all the colours, but black, blue, and white are most favorited. “ Hrithik indeed has a unique style sense that exudes enormous charm and confidence. His dressing sense is simply invincible, which makes him one of the hottest men in India. Rekha
“I love those kinds of outfits, which make me look hot and stylish. Moreover, I should feel comfortable in those outfits. White and off-white are my most favourite colours, but black suits me too. As they say, Black is Beautiful, so as far as I remember, I have been wearing lot of black all my life. I am crazy for Sarees and Indian traditional dresses.” Undoubtedly black suits Rekha, and if truth to be told, any colour would suit a woman as beautiful as Rekha is. Good to know that she loves Indian traditional dresses and Sarees, because she looks super gorgeous in it, especially when she wears designer anarkali suits. Rani Mukherjee
“I like simplicity in fashion. Nothing shimmery or shiny, just the casual basics. I love denims and I am crazy for black and red coloured dresses. I do not like to be covered up a lot.” Rani Mukherjee, who turned out be trendsetter through her ethnic wear for women in the movie ‘Bunty aur Babli’, loves to be simple. Really, wonders never cease! And covered up, of course she does not like it. We know Rani is quite expressive with her fashion, and usually looks for western dresses for girls. So these were the statements of some of the big bollywood stars. They have made their own unique fashion quotients, which has influenced the people across the nation. Either with their amazing chiffon Sarees worn by actresses or through their elegant suits and jackets by our heroes, sometimes through ethnic wear for women or sometimes with short western dresses, film stars have always been inspiring fashion freaks to follow their styles and dressing senses. You can find most popular bollywood styles at online boutique of Shakumbhari.in, which has the largest collection of western dresses as well as Indian dresses for girls.