Saturday, April 19, 2014

Johnny Depp has never searched for himself on Google

Johnny Depp has never googled himself.
The 50-year-old actor claims he's 'pathetic' at all things technology-related and stays away from the internet because he worries he might read an upsetting rumour about himself.
He told Tele 2 Semaines magazine: 'I've never googled myself and I never will! I would be too scared to discover lies and horrible things written about me.'
The newly-engaged star, who is set to tie the knot with his 'Rum Diary' co-star Amber Heard, also admits his children Lily-Rose, 14, and Jack, 11, roll their eyes at him whenever he attempts to help them with school projects.

 http://apniactivity.blogspot.com/2014/04/johnny-depp-has-never-searched-for.html 

He joked: 'I'm pathetic! You should ask my children! Before, they used to ask my help to do research on the computer - for a class project, for instance. These days, they've realised there's no point. The last time I asked if they wanted help, they told me, 'Go and play your guitar, dad!' '
The 'Transcendence' hunk is an iPhone convert, however, even though he doesn't remember the name of his favourite application, Instagram.
Asked about his must-have app, he said: 'I've forgotten it's name. It allows you to retouch photos automatically.'
Probed as to whether his favourite subject is Amber, he replied:
'Among others, but Amber doesn't need any retouching! The photo is perfect every time