Monday, March 10, 2014

Kangana Ranaut's Interview On Salman Khan

Salman Khan is the best friend one can have in the industry. And Kangana Ranaut too has realized this.
Kamgana says "Well, I first met Salman on the sets of Dus Ka Dum and we became friends instantly. With time, I realised that he is probably the only person in the industry who genuinely loves me.
He has stood by me in my good and bad times. I don't know if other people will be there or not, but he will."
I am not seeing Salman. I am not seeing anybody. And when I will, I shall be very open about it. That's always the way I have been.

And whenever she will be in need, Salman will be there indeed, that's what Kangana believes who is hardly pally with anyone else in the industry. Salman and Kangana's link-up rumours got sparked after the actor's visit to her birthday party, that too around 4 am in the morning.
In the interview, Kangana also dismissed reports that she and her Once Upon a Time in Mumbai co-star Ajay Devgn don't get along well, or that she is having problems with Sanjay Dutt.
According to Mid Day, Kangana happened to be in the neighborhood with friends around mid-night when she decided to make an impromptu call on Salman when after learning that he was shooting at Filmistan Studios nearby.
Upon arrival at the studio, Kangana spent some time with Salman's friends and brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri, before Salman joined them. They then chatted into the early hours of the morning, when Kangana left in Salman's car.
Bodyguard is being produced by Agnihotri and headlines Kareena Kapoor as Salman's love interest.
Kangana makes a cameo appearance in Salman's upcoming film Ready, along with Sanjay Dutt and Ajay Devgn. While Ranaut had always been interested in showbiz, her family did not take it too well when she first chose to be an actress. Today however, the scene is quite different, "Parents always want the best for their kids. When I began, this was an unknown field for them; something that they were not sure was good for me. But as I settled in, they also settled in with the idea of me as an actor," Ranaut informs us.