Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hot Celebrities Gossip : Ciara still deciding on wedding dress designer

Ciara is still deciding on her wedding dress designer.
The 'Goodies' singer got engaged to rapper Future last October and is planning to tie the knot later this year, but she's still choosing between her friends Peter Dundas, Emilio Pucci and Riccardo Tisci as to who should make her gown for her big day.

http://apniactivity.blogspot.com/2014/02/hot-celebrities-gossip-ciara-still.html

The 28-year-old beauty - who is known for her edgy look - already has her heart set on a 'classic and simple' frock, but is also keen on a 'very American' style.

A friend told the New York Post newspaper: 'She doesn't want overpowered craziness.'
Ciara is due to give birth to her first child in the Spring but she's adamant she'll shed her baby weight in time for her wedding.
The friend added: 'By summer she'll be bikini-body ready.'
The brunette beauty is heavily involved in planning the nuptials as she wants to make sure every little detail is 'perfect'.
She said previously: 'I think I'll be part bridezilla, I'm not going to lie. But I want to be a happy one. I still want it to be a fun process, but I want the dress to be perfect, I want the cake to be perfect, I want the food to be perfect. We're both looking forward to it.'